Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Green & Brown

so we went home for conference this last weekend, and loved every second of it. it is so great to be home, and it was great because everyone was able to be there. After Sat. afternoon session we had family pictures, hence the green and brown...but i must say that they turned out ADORABLE. i have the cutest family. i caught just a few candids, and when we get the real ones back, i'll post them.

saturday my mom was making zuccini bread for us (and i'm not making fun of you mom) we just got a real good laugh at this one. i won't post pictures of this mess, but check it out here...it was real funny. I can count the times my mom had failed at baking something on one hand, so i still consider her amazing...we are allowed mess-ups, right?

ps. wasn't conference wonderful. I can't think of many more things that i enjoy more than watching conference twice a year. and is it just me or what that feels like they are talking directly to me. I always feel renewed and refreshed after watching our wonderful leaders teach us, and help direct our paths.

They are inspired. They are amazing.


Mckell and my very wonderful dad. He is my favorite (so are u kell)



seriously now, does she look 6 months pregnant....NO! thats awesome.



sisters (-) brandi. cute girls





its hard for us to resist taking pictures while driving in the car. it really is.




and then theres cute little rachel (who is not so little anymore) always pulling a face.




i had a fabulous weekend. and just so you know, i do love my husband, and we did spend the weekend together....but he however does not love the camera as much as i do.

9 comments:

Wilsons said...

Hey! How are you? I am doing great, living life here in southern utah! Looks like you are doing great as well. It's so good to hear from you! I am diggin this whole blog thing (just started) and it's great to hear from people you havent talked to in forever. Tell your sis hi!

Lauren Tatton said...

Oh my she is so adorable! That is great! Your family looks great! I cant wait to see your little painted house!

Rebekah said...

I love that you responded to my little question :) That is so cool that he is a guide... that must be a HUGE ranch! I love your candid shots, you have such a pretty family... but i must say i love that melissa died her hair brown, because now I am not so confused :) I can't wait to see your official family pic because i loved the color scheme...and I loved CONFERENCE too!
love, Rebekah

Sammy said...

so cute, I love getting family pictures taken! ha ha its funny to look back through them, what a beautiful family you have. And NO! Melissa doesn't look pregnant AT ALL! wow, amazing, 6 months, wow. impressive, can't wait to see the pictures

AJ and Summer said...

HI, Im so glad Im not the only one that gets frustrated. I hope everything is going well for you. I know how you feel about only seeing your husband a few days out of the week! It gets super lonely. Good luck with the rest of the season!

Joe'n'Jess said...

You look so great! I'm so glad that you found my blog! I kept thinking about you and your sister and I'd get that song stuck in my head that you two would sing "hey sister, soul sister...something about answering the phone sister." its always makes me laugh.

Paige said...

wow, your sister is smaller than me! I officially hate her. :) Good news is you'll probably be just like her and you could go full term before you tell anyone. You have a beautiful family!

Chris and Kristen said...

Hey,
This is Kristen Housley (Hepworth). We went to school together. I found your blog the other day and would love to stay in touch with you. Hopefully, you remember who I am and that you don't mind that I am getting in touch with you. I hope to hear from you soon! http://chrisnkristen.blogspot.com/

Heather Favre said...

ok your littlest sister is a child after my own heart!!! ADORABLE!!! i miss little meagles