Sunday, October 19, 2008

my girls, cards, & a lunch date...

My girls......
So my team had their last tournament this weekend. and it was kinda last minute scheduled so i only had 6 girls that were there to play. So it was a super long day for them to play so many games...but they did awesome! seriously played as good or better than i have seen them play all season. So its over now, and honestly i'm quite ready for it. I have loved it, and i have really fun girls, but i'm just ready. Next year i get to coach the j.v. so i'm pretty happy about that. anyways....we had fun while it lasted.

The cards.....
I got pretty bored one night, so i went to my friend Jana's house and we had a card-making night. Its been a while since i've whipped out some cards, but it was fun. here's a couple of them.

The lunch-date......
My mom and sisters had some appointments in Pocatello on Friday, so i skipped out on work for a couple hours and met them for lunch! I seriously love lunch dates! and especially if its with my fun mom and sisters.


7 comments:

Brenda said...

I love luch dates with your mom and all you sisters and my mom and my sisters too(and my daughters!!) So fun and great memories! Maybe at Thanksgiving we will have to have a "lunch date" during our day after shopping?? Sounds great and I can't wait. Congrats on your season being good and done. Love ya tons!!

Katie said...

Meag, that is so awesome that you made it through the season! I bet it was definitely a learning experience in more ways than one! I'm so jealous!

Paige said...

LOVE the cards! You're so creative and crafty. I wish you lived closer so we could make cards. Come back...PLEASE!

Sammy said...

How fun! that is awesome that you are going to coach JV! how fun, i'm totally jealous, i would love that job! how exciting, those cards are to die for, good job, super cute. Lunch dates are sooo fun, i think that paige and i need to drive up one day and have one with you!

Rebekah said...

how fun that you got to coach... and so fun to have an actual card making night... so prepared! I usually just make cards when I need them, but sometimes they end up looking unfinished because Im in a hurry... anyways, glad you are having fun:)
love, Rebekah

linzy said...

You have such a fun life! I love lunch dates too!! Wish we were closer! :)

melissa said...

so fun..wish i could have been there..and those cards..are you kidding me- so stinkin cute! how bout we have a lunch date and a card making night.. oh how i would love that. until then however.. cant wait to see you on friday.