Thursday, October 30, 2008

my turn to play...

This last weekend one of my friends and old teammate from college called me up and asked if i wanted to go play in a volleyball tournament with her in logan. of course! It worked out great because chase was going to be gone all weekend anyways, so i packed up and headed to logan. Oh how i miss playing volleyball. i had a great time. Lis and Trae were already in Logan, so it worked out perfectly, my parents and little sisters came and met up with us for dinner while we were all there and to watch us play. Kell lives in Logan, so syd stayed over and we got to have a little sisters slumber party....in a very small apartment bedroom might i add. Mckell was able to play with us too, which was tons of fun, and she did great.








this is my most adorable friend Michelle. i miss her. randomly, she was playing in the volleyball tournament too, and we were able to play a little catch up with each other, and meet up for a little lunch @ cafe rio after the tournament. i love cafe rio!

7 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

How fun! What a fun weekend! I miss Cafe rio!

Katie said...

Dang..I bet it was so fun! I wish I could have played! You look so cute as always!

melissa said...

did kell let you take her vest home..the little brat. i cant wait till i get to play volleyball again..that will be a great day1

Brenda said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! I miss you and Lis playing volleyball too. Great times love ya!!

Chris and Kristen said...

I haven't played volleyball in a long time. Sounds like you had a great time!

Sammy said...

I hear ya! I LOVE cafe' rio, even though i've had it like at least twice a month for about 4 years now, i can't get sick of it! its the best! looks like you had so much fun! it is the best to get together with old girlfriends, good times!

Andrea and Eric said...

me and whitney were talking about you and decided that we miss you and think you should move back here for spring semester!....or at least come visit! we love you!