Monday, February 21, 2011

fun in philly....

we made it back from philadelphia, we had a good time. mostly good because we were able to spend time with Chase, and Lauren and Addy came up to see us for a few days after we didn't make our flight, so that was certainly fun to spend some time with them. I realize now, i might have been slightly dramatic about the whole flight situation....still sad i missed state basketball, but its ok. Syd's team took 4th place, and she's a pretty stellar baller. the whole ticket thing was an honest mistake, so i can't be mad about it. but we are happy to be back, little boy is still sick, infact, probably worse....his cold is getting better, but i have a feeling its turned into an ear infection, and his second tooth made its appearance this last week too, so that is fun to deal with. but i can sure tell that he is happy to be home where he can play and sleep comfortably and take it easy. and so am i.

the bear in these next photos was really crazy, just like the biggest teddy bear you have ever seen, didn't move much, or growl, just chilled, and was pretty cute doing it. but still weird to see a giant bear right in front of you.





5 comments:

Clint and Meg said...

I don't think you were over dramatic at all! Probably because I would have reacted the same way. In fact a couple of weeks ago I found out that Clint had to go to Colorado for work for a couple days and it just so happened to be the same week that my mom and dad would be on the cruise so I couldn't go stay with them. I cried. Not just once either. But it all ends up working out and it isn't such a big deal. I think its just the shock of when things don't go according to plan. Glad you had a good trip!

Sammy said...

oh he is so dang cute! I think you need to come visit, or Vi and I will come visit while Chase is still gone, I'm sure its SO good to be home, we were just down at Oberg's all weekend cause his brother and family were in town and it is SO great to be home, vi just does better all around when we're home! glad you made it home and you were NOT to dramatic about it, i would've been the same!

Lauren Tatton said...

It was so fun to see you guys I loved all of it! It helped my homesickness :)

Heather Favre said...

I love your watch! (The black one)

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

he's getting so big! and he's just so cute! you're looking as lovely as ever too missy. mmmm, come see me...please? :) I'm asking nicely...