Friday, February 11, 2011

fun with grandma


we've been playing at G&G Webb's house for the last week and a 1/2. It's been pretty sweet being with my family and letting preston have a little bonding time with them. Last week we went to several ball games...Preston does so good at them and loves watching all the people (plus the popcorn). This week we've just been taking it easy, and its been so nice to be able to stay with my parents instead of staying home all by myself while chase has been gone.

Preston loves my mom, however, he gives her the stiff arm every time she holds him and turns away. He will happily go to her (or anyone for that matter) but he has to have me in viewing distance. But my mom is awesome, and doesn't even care that he does this...i'm very sure its only temporary, because the last time we were staying here, my dad scared preston every time he looked at him, and this time....their good buddies. He's kinda going through an i-love-my-mommy-alot phase. kinda annoying, kinda cute. It will be interesting to see how he is when he sees chase next week after not seeing him for 2 wks

All i know, is that i am extremely blessed with a great family, who helps me, loves me, and supports me in all i do.

oh plus...the littles had a corner of his tooth pop through this week. oh the joys of teething.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

such darling pictures, Vi is in that stage too, so hard when they want you, you don't want people to get annoyed but at the same time you love that they want you! Oh he's so cute, He beat Vi to the punch, she still has no teeth but i'm guessing any time now...

Hannah said...

Hi Meag! You won the Shabby Apple Giveaway on my blog. Please email me your contact info asap and I'll forward it on to the company.

CONGRATS! I love the dress!