Wednesday, March 16, 2011

grandpa's little buddy....




I had these pictures sitting in my drafts for quite sometime, and i kinda forgot about them. They are priceless to me. Preston went through a little phase where he didn't really like my dad, i think he scared him....but he's definetely warmed up to him now (we just need to keep our visits regular now). But i am 100% certain that these two will be great buddies, my dad is a pretty awesome person. He is a great dad, and i am so lucky that my kid(s) get to have him as their grandpa. They are pretty lucky!!! He is so patient and fun and playful with them, and i can't wait till preston can play with him more (but really i can wait, he is growing up too fast). We love you Grandpa!!!

1 comment:

melissa said...

oh man. those are adorable. i miss little preston man and that dad of ours... he is pretty great huh.