Wednesday, March 9, 2011

i'll claim her...



So my little sister, Sydney was nominated for "Athlete of the Season" for the 1A/2A division. 5 girls and 5 boys were nominated in the area. In their highlight they did on Syd, they said she averaged a season double/double....with 15.7 points per game and 10.8 rebounds, totalling for 376 points in her 24 games. She's good. She's real good. She even scored 33 points in one game. I was able to watch her play a lot of games this season, and it was so fun to watch. her. Her team won the consolation game at the state tournament, which she had 21 points in. Anyways....turns out, she won. She is the Athlete of the Season. Yeah Syder!

Not only is syd a stellar athlete, but she is the sweetest girl i know. like really really sweet. and she's adorable, with great style. we share clothes....ok, i share her clothes mostly.

I'm pretty proud of her. and super excited that she's just a junior, which means lots more fun games next year.

Good Job Syd...your awesome...I love ya.

5 comments:

Sammy said...

Way to go! What an achievement, that is so exciting. Don't you love having little siblings that play sports? I loved having my bro play sports so i could keep going. he he she's too cute, what beautiful sisters!

Brenda said...

Yeah Syd!!! You are right adorable and sweet. Comes by that naturally, must be in the water/milk at the Webbs!! Love you all!!!

Heather Favre said...

YAY Syd!!!! I'm jealous!

Lauren Tatton said...

So great! Congrats! Your lucky to have such a cute sister!

Rebekah said...

SO Impressive! I can't believe she is only a Jr. Congrats to her!! This doesn't surprise me that much though with how athletic her older sisters are ... its in the family :)
love, Rebekah