Thursday, March 24, 2011

might be the death of me....

you see that yummy little treat right there....yeah, we'll i'm kinda addicted to it. There is just something completely perfect about it...the peanut butter to chocolate ratio is spot on, and oh so heavenly (huh aunt Jill). I don't usually gravitate towards a regular Reece's peanut butter cup, but you better believe that when Easter rolls around, i am the one keepin' Reece's in business. I usually buy the bag of them where the "cup" isn't quite as big as this one pictured...makes me think i am doing myself a favor by not eating the big one.....so that's when i try not to look down at the already half empty bag of them on my way home from wal-mart (yeah, they are that good my friends). Hurry up easter, because i have no/little self control when it comes to these babies, and i love them, but i sure like my waistline better, and its going to quickly disappear if they don't go away. so help me out, and go buy yourself some, so i don't empty the stores.

(sorry sis, i imagine this post is something similar to me eating an american string cheese in front of you every.single.time. we skype. I'll try and save you one.)

8 comments:

melissa said...

killing me. go ahead and send me the rest of the half eaten bag.. i'd be happy to help out.

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

I'm right there with you!! Definitely my weakness! Loved that my mom sent me a bag of the eggs in my valentines package...definitely didn't even make it close to easter!

Brenda said...

So my holidays were a little off. But when you see this goodness you can't pass it up!!! I am with you all the way!!!

Sammy said...

oh i couldn't agree more! they are so good and much better than the original cups. mmmm have you tried the minis? I've heard they are FAB!

Heather Favre said...

Dont you worry little lady, you are one of many that has fallen to the reese's charm! Such a great way to go down tho, right?

The Gracie Jones blog said...

They are totally the perfect candy! Those and the mini cadbury eggs. YUM!

Des said...

Perhaps this is why you weren't at exercise yesterday??? feeling a little bloated?? ;) xxoo

Sharee said...

I am more of a caramel and chocolate lover. but I will agree that these are a tasty little treat too. However i don't agree that your waistline is suffering. YOU ARE A STICK and you deserve to indulge in a treat. In fact If I had half the sefl control you have or excerised 1/10 of what you do maybe these last pounds of prego weight would melt off. EAT AWAY and enjoy!!!